Positive thoughts for recovery
Dear Greg –
I know that you don’t know me that well – after all, we’ve only met a couple of time. But, I know how much you mean to Phil and to Carrie, and that makes you family to us as well. I just wanted you to know that Andy and I are here in Africa thinking of you and pulling for you to recover. We know that you have a lot of fight in you, as we wouldn’t even be talking to you right now if you didn’t. You have been so strong throughout this whole ordeal. Please continue to be strong and hang in there so that your body has the time it needs to heal.
You have so much support and love around you right now, and you have people who are cheering for you from all corners of the world. We know that you can hear all of us, so please keep fighting.
With lots of love,
Emily & Andy
I know that you don’t know me that well – after all, we’ve only met a couple of time. But, I know how much you mean to Phil and to Carrie, and that makes you family to us as well. I just wanted you to know that Andy and I are here in Africa thinking of you and pulling for you to recover. We know that you have a lot of fight in you, as we wouldn’t even be talking to you right now if you didn’t. You have been so strong throughout this whole ordeal. Please continue to be strong and hang in there so that your body has the time it needs to heal.
You have so much support and love around you right now, and you have people who are cheering for you from all corners of the world. We know that you can hear all of us, so please keep fighting.
With lots of love,
Emily & Andy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home