Letter for Greg
Greg,
Hi, I'm Dory. You don't know me, but I'm a friend and former teacher of Carrie's in shamanic healing. Maybe you don't believe in this, but I ask you to pay attention and believe that I believe. I have had numerous experiences of people being able to come back from overwhelming illnesses to live full, productive lives. Perhaps there is a lot more for you to do here on Earth, with your loved ones, and I ask you to think about that. I ask you to search your soul for the truth of what is, and step into recognizing that being alive is not a bad thing. Struggles visit all of us and that is what community is for...to help us with our struggles, and with our weaknesses, and to celebrate our gifts and our strengths.
There have been times in my own life when I wanted to give up and just let go; it seemed like the easier course. Maybe you are pondering that very thought. I want to encourage you to fight with all you have to come back into THIS LIFE, to live it to it's fullest in whatever way that is best for you. You are surrounded by loved ones who cherish you and accept you in every way and who want you to continue on this life's journey with the fullness of all you are.
One thing I know for sure is that life in a body has many blessings...think about FOOD!!! Hmmm,... all the delicious flavors of the cornucopia available to us. Think about touch, hugs, love, laughter, dancing, music and gentle breezes. Think about smelling an apple pie, about being out on the lake fishing, watching a sunset, laughing until your sides are splitting, and celebrating holidays and birthdays.
You have hundreds of human and non-human angels around you, guiding you, protecting you, and holding you while your body heals. Your body has the capacity to heal itself so that your spirit can reside in a happy place. I pray for you that this will be so.
Blessings for rapid, complete and permanent healing.
Dory

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home