On a dock in Maine
Dear Greg,
My husband Michael remembers the exact moment we met you - I think it was because you had a lot of Miller High Life tallboys on hand. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and everyone was getting down in the cool lake water. It was the kind of weekend in Maine that weddings are made for, so Carrie and Phil got married. We partied hard, it was a beautiful time. Without Carrie and Phil and beer, we wouldn't of met you. Carrie and Phil and beer are all excellent things that I love dearly. Since I love those things, and you love those things, that means that there is nothing but love between you and me! I'm thinking of you, Frankie, Carrie, Phil, and the rest of your family all the time. PULL, PULL, PULL, Greg - and I'm going to buy you a case of any kind of beer your heart desires. If you don't desire beer, I get you a case of something else. That's a promise.
Love,
Paquita Bass
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home