Friday, April 4, 2008

To Greg

Dear Greg,

I'm a friend of Carrie's from school.  I am holding you in the light.

This is a Quaker practice, and I hope you can visualize it as I do. 

You are wrapped in the light of the universe, a light that connects you with all people, and especially with those who love you and are praying for you right now.  This light is a healing light, that fills you up and is giving you energy and strength during this difficult physical battle.  This healing light is keeping you here, anchored to the love of this earth.  This light will not let you go. You are surrounded by a web of light that holds you up, that connects you with people you may never meet, and shares their energy and love with you. 

I hold you, and Phil and Carrie and all those who love you in this healing light, and send you my energy and love.

Love,

Julian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home